Thursday 4 September 2008

Why Vote for Dr Kumar?

Dear Voter

I'm standing in this by-election because I believe it's time for an anti-sectarian councillor on Fermanagh District Council.

Of all the many places I have been a doctor, my six years at the Erne Hospital have been the most rewarding.

As a doctor people often feel they can tell me things about their lives which they would not tell anyone else.

Being your Alliance councillor here would allow me to use my insight about what our wonderful community needs to ensure the council makes better decisions.

We need better traffic management, more community police on the beat and more quality tourism initiatives.

As your councillor I will work hard to deliver what you expect.

Please give me your No. 1 on 17th September.

Yours faithfully,

Dr. Kumar Kamble